Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
Do you want to learn how to Setup Payment Information In PopAds via PayPal?
Then this article is for you, Here I will show you can add payment method in PopAds via PayPal, and how can do with simple steps.
Also Check: Best Google Adsense Alternatives
Things To Know About PopAds
As you might be knowing that PayPal is one of Best AdSense Alternative, which pays a high cost for advertising in comparison with other alternatives for AdSense.
The negative thing it’s cost of less than AdSense and Media.net. As it is growing nowadays and get counted after AdSense and Media.net.
But the positive thing is that its payout threshold is just $5 dollar. That you can complete very easily even if you have low traffic.
And one more thing is there is no fixed requirement to Get PopAds Approval. PopAds approve websites even with the free domain name.
Setup Payment Information In PopAds
- Login to PopAds account
- In the Account Manager Section click on the Billing option
- In the right side click On Auto Withdrawal Settings
- From the dropdown menu select PayPal
- Now set up everything as shown in the screenshot below ( or you may read the texts written near each box for more clarification ) and click Save.
- As you can see a note is displayed in the billing section saying auto withdrawal is enabled.
- An email will be sent to you from PopAds regarding it.
- We are not able to withdraw now because min payout is $5 and now we have only $1.73.
I hope you enjoyed the article, and now you can also Setup Payment Information In PopAds.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact me.