Have you ever thought of making a call without using dialer app and sending SMS without using messages application. If you did then this article is for you.
Here in this complete we will learning the techniques to make a call and send SMS using Termux Command.
So my friend here I will be sharing the termux tutorial with you to make a call and send SMS using Termux Command.
What Is Termux?
Termux is an android terminal emulator, that creates Kali Linux environment in Android phones in my words I call it “Chhota Kali Linux”. This is because most of the Kali Linux commands work very well.
The another benefit of Termux is additional tools and packages can be downloaded using the APT package manager. As it is a very simple tool but as you add additional packages it becomes a very powerful tool. After that many practices can be performed.
To make a call and send SMS using Termux, a few tools need to be installed on our phone. Download links of those tools are given below. So download it one by one.
Steps To Be Followed Before Starting The Procedure
- Install and run Termux.
- Type command pkg update && pkg upgrade and press Enter, and wait till it completes its processes.
- This will update and as well as upgrade the Termux app.
- After the completion of the installation, it will ask
- Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Press Y and hit enter
- Type the command pkg install termux-api and press Enter, and wait till its installation complete this will depend on your internet speed.
- This command will install the package that needs to gain user permission and make a call.
- Allow the permission if a popup appears. Here if it asks Do you want to continue? [Y/n] then Press Y and hit enter
How To Make A Call & Send SMS Using Termux?
- Now type the command termux-telephony-call YourNumber and press enter.
- Here YourNumber is the number to which you want to call e.g 123456.
- Allow the permission if a popup appears. And your call will be made.
How To Send SMS Using Termux Command?
- To send SMS type the command termux-sms-send -n YourNumber YourMessage and press enter.
- Here YourNumber is the number to which you want to send SMS e.g 123456
- YourMessage is the text you want to send e.g Hello
- Allow the permission if a popup appears. And your SMS will be sent
- All done chill!!
If still you are facing any problem you may watch this YouTube video.
Yes, You can make a call using the termux commands as explained in the article and in the video.
Yes, You can send SMS using the termux commands as explained in the article and in the video.
For making a call and sending SMS using termux, It is not necessary to root your phone.
So that’s all for this article, I hope it would be helpful for you if you have any queries regarding Termux please let me know.
If you have reached here reading this complete article please make a beautiful comment and share it with your friends.