In this tutorial, I will show you how I added payment information in my Pop Ads account using PayPal and how you can with these simple steps. I will show you the proof of withdrawal.
As you know Pop Ads is one of the Best Google AdSense Alternative Ad Network which really pays for showing advertisements on our websites. This is one of the most growing Ad Network nowadays after AdSense and Media.net.
The negative thing is that it pays a very less amount of money for showing advertisements. But the positive things are a lot like min payout is $5, even websites with no content or very less content get approved even free domain names get approved on this ad network that makes it very impressive.
Without any further delay let’s move towards our procedures.
Set Up Payment Information In PopAds Using PayPal
- Login into PopAds account
- In the Account Manager Section click on the Billing option
- In the right side click On Auto Withdrawl Settings
|PopAds Billing Dashboard|
- From the dropdown menu select PayPal
- Now set up everything as shown in the screenshot below ( or you may read the texts written near each box for more clarification ) and click Save.
|PopAds Payment Settings|
- As you can see a note is displayed in the billing section saying auto withdrawal is enabled.
|PopAds Auto Withdrawl Enabled|
- An email will be sent to you from PopAds regarding it.
- We are not able to withdraw now because min payout is $5 and now we have only $1.73.
Let Me Show You My PayPal Account
- As you can see in the below screenshot there is no transaction from 27/01/20 to 26/04/20 ( the day I’m writing this article).
- PayPal Balance is also ₹0.00
PopAds Payment Proof
We have already seen how to add payout information in PopAds using PayPal. Now, I will show you guys the payment proof of PopAds.
Wrap Up: This is the end of How To Setup Payment Information In PopAds In 2020 Using PayPal article. If you like it please share it with your friends.
Article updated on April 26, 2020.