I have transferred a lot of domains from one GoDaddy account to Another GoDaddy within no time. Follow Below Steps To Make Transfer Safely.
If you are a Blogger & you bought a domain name and willing to transfer it to another GoDaddy account. Then you are at right place here you will learn how to transfer Domain Name from One GoDaddy To Another GoDaddy Account.
Why Do Bloggers Transfer Domain Name? 🤔
People do this because GoDaddy offers great deals on new accounts. If you want to buy domain names at cheap prices. You may follow this article. It’s a simple process to transfer Domain Name From One GoDaddy Account To Another GoDaddy Account For Free Without paying any cost.
How To Transfer Domain Name In GoDaddy From One To Another Account? 🤔
In this tutorial, I am Transferring a Lyrics domain.
How To Add Custom Domain To blogger – GoDaddy 2020 Complete Guide
#Step1: Login Into Sender’s Account
- Login With Sender’s Account > Click On Profile Icon > My Products
- Click On Manage Which Domain Name You Want To Transfer
- Scroll Down & Click On Transfer Domain To Another GoDaddy Account.
- Enter Email or Customer # and Select Yes or No according to Your Choice and hit Transfer Domain.
- Transfer Confirmation Message Will Be Displayed Here.
- The account of the Sender Is Now Empty as you can see below.
#Step2: Login To Receiver Account
- Login With Receiver’s Account > Click On Profile Icon > My Products
- Click On Manage All Infront of Domains
- Turn On Desktop Site > Click On 3 Line (2 Domains are available in the receiver account)
- Click Domains
- Click Transfers / Transfers-In
- In the 1st Dropdown Select All Transfers In
- Select The Domain Name You Want To Receive and hit Accept Transfer
- If you want then fill your information (by default it contains the information of the person who bought the domain name from registrar) or leave as it is and click Next
- Tick & hit Begin Transfer
- Domain Transfer Confirmation Message. Click On View My Domains.
- As you can see 3 domains are available in Receiver’s Account
- Receiver’s email confirmation message
If you want to understand it in more details you may follow the article Published by GoDaddy:
➡️ Move my domain to another GoDaddy account
➡️ Domain Transfer
➡️ Get an authorization code to transfer my domain away from GoDaddy
🤘I guarantee there will not be any problem if you have followed the above steps carefully. Because by following the above procedure I have transferred several domains from one account to another GoDaddy account.
GoDaddy Domain Transfer FAQ 😇
Q. How Much It Takes To Complete Transfer?
Ans- Usually it takes 5 – 10 minutes to complete the transfer. But sometimes it takes 24 – 48 hr to complete due to some problems.
Q. How much it costs to transfer a domain name from one GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account.
Ans- It is completely free to transfer. But a few domain registrar platforms ask to pay few amounts to complete the transfer.
Q. Are there any limits on when I can transfer my domains.
This is the end of the article GoDaddy Domain Transfer: How To Transfer (Move) Domain From One To Another Account I believe you have done it completely.
Article Published On April 13, 2020, and Updated On April 27, 2020.