While adding the site with Google AdSense, are you facing errors like “URL Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain”?
If it is Yes, then this article is for you.
While I was adding my site to Google AdSense for the first time, I also face this error. But let me tell you that this is not an error. This message appears due to a mistake made by us while entering the website URL.
In this article, I will guide you step by step to solve this problem if you are also facing the same type of error.
Why This Error Is Appearing?
A newbie blogger who is adding their site in the Google AdSense for the first time starts fearing after seeing this error. They start thinking that they have a top-level domain then why this error is occurring.
Now, follow the below tutorial to fix the URL Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain. Did You Mean To Enter: http:hextoid.com, error. I hope after reading this complete article, you will not face this error again in the future.
Things Required To Fix The Error
- An AdSense Account
- Website with TLD (Top Level Domain)
URL Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain. Did You Mean To Enter: (Shortcut)
- Login to AdSense
- Go to Sites
- Click Add Site
- Enter Url (Without https://www.)
- Click Next
- Copy & Paste Code Under <head>
- Click Submit
It is done.
URL Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain. Did You Mean To Enter:
- Login To AdSense > Sites > Add Site
- Enter Site Name > Click Next
- Click Copy > Paste the copied Code under <head> tag > Click Submit
- Here we got the error Url Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain. Did You Mean To Enter:
Here we got the error because we didn’t remove “https://www.”. If you didn’t remove “https://www.” you have to face this problem. So before adding your sites, don’t forget to remove “https://www.” from your URL.
- Click Back
- Enter Site Name (Without https://www.) > Next
If you have already pasted this code on your site, then ignore it.
Otherwise, Click Copy > Paste the code below tag.
- Click Submit
- But this time, we don’t have an error like “Url Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain. Did You Mean To Enter:“.
- This time it displayed ” Site added and getting ready to show ads.”
I hope this article would be helpful for you. If you have any queries, please let me know.
It would be a lovely opportunity for me to help you.
Please share this article with your Blogger friends on social media.
Each share is very precious for us. So don’t forget to share it on social media.