How To Add Blogger Email Subscription Widget – Blogger
Fix-Url Must Be A Valid Top-Level Domain: AdSense Problem-Hex ToiD
An email subscription box helps you to create a bond between your readers and you. It also helps in gaining some more traffic than you ever had and helps in increasing regular blog readers.
This box will help to increase engagement with your loyal blog readers.
On platforms like WordPress, there are a lot of tools that help you to easily create an email subscription widget but on blogger, we have to do ourselves. The main problem of the blogger
email subscription widget is that it doesn’t look much pretty than other popular blogs have.
But you can make it beautiful by using a custom blogger template that you can download from the internet.
Setting Up The Feedburner Email Subscription
- Go to https://feedburner.google.com/ and sign in with the Gmail account from which your website is created.
- Enter Blog URL and click Next
- Click Next
- Check your feed title and feed address and click Next
- Tick mark in Clickthroughs and I Want More! box then Next
- Here half of our work is completed
Add Feedburner Email Subscription Widget
- Click Publicize Tab > Email Subscriptions > Click Activate
- Copy the HTML code marked in red color
- Blogger > Layout > Add a Widget > HTML/Java Script
- Paste the HTML code where you want to show the email subscription widget
Note:-Watch This Video For Better Understanding