For social influencers, it is a great option to generate extra revenue, and It is similar to the Amazon Affiliate.
Before moving forward have a look at my Amazon Influencer Storefront https://www.amazon.in/shop/hextoid
There are many programs launched by Amazon, but I think this is something that you need to pay attention to.
It is a program launched by Amazon called Amazon Influencer Program by targeting all the social media influencers and content creators.
Here you can create a store of products you want to sell or recommend to your followers if they purchase from your store you earn a small amount of commission.
Along with the social influencers, Amazon Sellers can also take advantage of this platform by getting their products sold by any famous personality.
Instead of wasting money on marketing, it is better to ask social influencers to promote their products.
At present, most brands, rather than spending money on advertisements, prefer social influencers for promotions.
I have noticed many popular YouTube creator has their Storefront on Amazon. By creating a storefront, they earn a lot of money.
And the best thing about this, you don’t to share too many product links. Just share a single URL, and all your products will appear.
Here I will also be sharing the method I use to get instant approval for Amazon Influencer Program. And how you can get Immediately after the Sign-Up.
Note: For creating this, make sure you have a computer. But if you have a phone, you need to browse in the desktop view.
How To Create Product List Store On Amazon?
- Search for Amazon Influencer Program in Google
- Select any of the profile to continue
- But For Instant Approval Select YouTube or Twitter, I’m selecting YouTube
- If you already have an Amazon Affiliate account, then click sign in otherwise create a new account.
- I’m signing in here
- Sign in with Amazon
- Select YouTube Profile
- Allow Permission
- Fill all the details and continue
- Upload photos > Fill Details > Continue
- If you are not an existing Amazon Affiliate member, then create a new store ID by filling the required details > Save and Finish.
- If you are an existing Amazon Affiliate member, then select your previous store ID
- Here I selected existing store id, you may create a new one
- Select categories according to the products you are going to sell
- Save and Finish.
- Here we got a new option in our Amazon affiliate page, “Influencers” (To access your store)
- Here is your link (You can use this to access your store).
- Check The below details and save.
- This is how your profile is going to look in mobile
- Click on Add To Your Storefront
- Click on Idea List
- Name the list > If possible write a short description > Create
- Our list is live, click on Pencil to edit
- Click New Idea List To create more lists by following the above process.
- I created few lists to by following above process
- Go to Amazon (Desktop View) > Search For products > Select it > On the right side near Add to Wishlist Click on the arrow and select the list in which you want to add the product.
- By following above procedure add all the items in your list
- This Is how your profile will look like after adding all the products.
People Also Ask
How Amazon Influencer Program Works?
Suppose you are a YouTuber and created an Amazon storefront. All you need to do is to promote your store link through all the possible ways you can. For each purchase, you get paid.
How to get an instant approval for Amazon Influencer Program?
For instant approval, you may use your Twitter/YouTube profile to sign up. But if you have a good fanbase on Facebook/Instagram, you can continue with those too.
What are the requirements for the approval of the Amazon Influencer Program?
There are no fixed criteria, but you can follow these points.
Have a Good amount of follower (no limit).
Your engagement with your followers
Content must be standard.
Your profile should look authentic.
How will I earn through Amazon Influencer Program?
After approval, you get a unique link to visit your storefront, where you have to create idealists and add products to those lists.
If somebody is purchasing through your link, you get a commission, and commission all depends on the products. There is no fixed commission rate.
I hope this article would be useful for you to create your own Amazon Influencer Program storefront. If you still have any queries, please let me know, and feel free to contact me.